Parasites are an integral part of any aquatic environment and can often be found on wild fish. In aquaculture, where usually conditions are sub-optimal, chances of infection are increased through raised stress levels in fish which directly affects their immune response.
Poor immune response reduces the ability of fish to fight pathogens and parasites. It gives parasites the opportunity to proliferate causing serious health issues and ultimately can prove fatal to the host fish if left untreated.
Chemicals such as hydrogen peroxides, formalin, malachite green and others may offer a short term solution against parasitic problems. In sea cages, bathing fish is a labour intensive and costly operation. Furthermore, although it usually brings temporary relief from parasites, the treatment also causes stress to the fish and increases the chances of future infections.
Many of these chemicals are not environmentally sustainable and most of them are prohibited for use in aquaculture systems and banned in many countries.
NutraParagone contains powerful natural compounds with antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal and anthelminthic herbs. These may improve poor digestive function, alleviate worm and Candida infections and internal and external parasites (flukes).
- Chemical free, environmentally friendly, non-invasive and rapidly biodegradable
- Controls itch and other external protozoan, dinoflagellate, flukes and fungal diseases
- Controls the proliferation of pathogenic vibrio bacteria
- Works in fresh and salt water
- Safe and beneficial for shrimp and fish
- No residue and environmentally friendly
Eliminate or reduce external and internal parasites.